Thu, 23 Nov|
St. Andrew's Centre
Make your own Sea Glass Christmas Decorations - Adults Only Evening Crafting Event (2)
Learn more about sea glass Spend creative time with others in a relaxed atmosphere Make a beautiful set of 4 cute decorations to take away with you and hang on your tree
Time & Location
23 Nov, 19:00 – 20:30
St. Andrew's Centre, High St, Pershore WR10 1DW, UK
About the event
This is an adult only event and the venue is the fully accessible downstairs room of the St. Andrew’s Centre in Pershore, opposite the Abbey. More information here St Andrew’s Centre – Pershore Abbey.
* The nearest car park is the Abbey Car Park, or you may be lucky enough to find one of the spaces outside the centre. Both options are free after 6pm.
* Tea / coffee and a sweet snack are included in the cost of your workshop but please let me know in advance if you have any dietary requirements.
* All materials will be provided to make a set of 4 beautiful sea glass Christmas decorations.
* Full instructions and support will be provided and no previous skills are required, just come along for a fun and relaxed evening.
* This craft can be quite close and detailed. If you use reading glasses, you will probably find it helpful to bring those along.
After payment, if you are unable to attend for any reason, a full refund will only be offered if you let me know before 7 days prior to the event taking place. After that I will be unable to offer a refund as all materials will all have been purchased and preparation time spent, thank you for your understanding.
If you need to get hold of me on the day, my telephone number is 07980 663645.
This ticket includes all materials and refreshments£22.00Sold Out
This event is sold out